|Photo Courtesy of Panlasang Pinoy|
1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
1 cup soy sauce
3 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 Clear plastic bag (Ziploc)
1. In a container, combine soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and sugar and mix well. Set aside
2. Place the beef in the clear plastic bag
3. Pour-in the the mixed seasonings in the clear plastic bag with meat and mix well
4. Place inside the refrigerator and marinade for a minimum of 12 hours
1. In a pan, place 2 cups of water and bring to a boil
2. Add 3 tbsp of cooking oil
3. Put-in the marinated beef tapa and cook until the water evaporates.
Note: The oil serves as a frying agent. When the water evaporates, the oil is left to fry the meat.
Many thanks to PanlasangPinoy.com!