|Photo Courtesy of Panlasang Pinoy|
1 to 1 1/2 lb chicken, sliced into serving pieces
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 piece raw egg
1/2 teaspoon paprika
3 cups cooking oil
1. Combine salt, ground black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, Panko Bread crumbs, and all-purpose flour in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2. Combine the egg and milk in another bowl, and whisk. Set aside.
3. Dip the chicken slices in the egg and milk mixture, and then roll in the flour, bred crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika mixture until all the sides are evenly coated.
4. Heat a deep cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
5. When the oil becomes hot, deep-fry the coated chicken in medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until the color turns golden brown. Note: Do not use high heat as it will cook the outer part of the chicken right away while leaving the inside uncooked.
6. Turn-off the heat, and then remove the garlic fried chicken from the pot. Let the excess oil drip.
7. Transfer to a serving plate and serve with KFC gravy.
8. Share and enjoy!
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Many thanks | Panlasang Pinoy!