|Photo via Tiny Chef|
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- Coat an 8x3-in. cake pan (I like using an oval pan) with nonstick spray. Line bottom with wax paper; spray paper. Have a large roasting pan ready.
- Melt chips and butter together;stir until well blended.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with mixer on high 7 minutes, or until tripled and soft peaks form. Fold in chocolate mixture until blended. Pour into cake pan.
- Place large pan in oven; place cake pan inside. Pour boiling water into roasting pan to come halfway up sides of cake pan. Cover cake pan loosely with foil; bake 40 mintues. (Cake looks soft but sets when cold.)
- Cool cake in pan on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, or until firm. Invert on serving platter; shake down sharply to release cake. Peel off paper.
- If desired, lay five 3/4-in.-wide strips of paper 3/4 in. apart on cake. Sift cocoa between strips; carefully lift paper. Repeat in opposite direction, this time sifting on confectioners' sugar.