|Photos COurtesy of In Katrina's Kitchen|
Classic No Bake Cheesecake
· 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
· 1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk
· 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice (can be omitted)
· 1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract (I used clear vanilla extract)
1. Add all ingredients to the bowl of your mixer and mix until creamy. Pour over your prepared crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
For the Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
3/4 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 package chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
Directions:Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside. Beat butter and sugars until combined and creamy. Add eggs and extract. Add the dry ingredients and fold in chocolate chips. Divide dough into 6 equal portions and place in mini springform pans. Bake at 350 for approximately 15 minutes. You can adjust the baking
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Many thanks In Katrina's Kitchen blog!
Follow Katrina on....