1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (32 squares)
1 bag (8 oz) Heath® Bits 'O Brickle® toffee bits (1 1/2 cups)
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 bag (12 oz) Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips (2 cups)
1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tablespoon LAND O LAKES® Butter
1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup melted butter, 1 1/2 cups of the cracker crumbs and 3/4 cup of the toffee bits. Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until firm.
- 3Meanwhile, let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In 2-quart saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread mixture over cracker crust.
- 4In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Mix in remaining 1/2 cup cracker crumbs with wooden spoon until well blended. Crumble mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup toffee bits.
- 5Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For a firmer bar, refrigerate 30 minutes longer. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"
Many thanks Pillsbury.com!